PT. Sarana Teknik Indonesia jual fenner v belt tension chart dengan harga terjangkau. Cek disini untuk informasi selengkapnya!
Fenner belts are Precision Built to ensure inherent length stability and matching during storage and on the drive. Over many years, the principle of "one-shot" tensioning has been verified by successful drives the world over.
- Install the belts to be a snug fit around the pulleys.
- Spin the pulleys 3-4 revolutions to bed belts into the pulley grooves. (Note: if done manually, beware of finger entrap- ment between belts and pulleys)
- Tension the belts to the 1.25x setting forces from the table.
- Run the drive under load for 15-20 minutes.
- Stop the drive, check tension & reset to the basic value (standard V and wedge belts) if necessary.
CRE PLUS & Quattro PLUS belts should be reset to the 1.25x value.
With a drive that is properly designed for the application there should be no need for further attention during the life of the belts. For short centre distance drives where the deflection of the belt is too small to measure accurately it is recommended that both deflection and setting force be doubled.
Method of belt conveyor tensioning using Fenner Belt Tension Indicator
- Calculate the deflection in mm on a basis of 16mm per metre of centre distance.
- Centre distance (metres) x 16 = deflection (mm).
- Set the lower marker ring at the deflection distance required in mm on the lower scale.
- Set the upper marker ring against the bottom edge of the top tube.
- Place the belt tension indicator on top of the belt at the centre of span, and apply a force at right angles to the belt, deflecting it to the point where the lower marker ring is level with the top of an adjacent belt.
- Read off the setting force value indicated by the top edge of the upper marker ring.
- Compare this force to the kgf value shown in the table.
- If a Fenner Belt Tension Indicator is not available, a spring balance and rule will suffice.NOTES:
For single belt drives a straight edge should be placed across the two pulleys to act as a datum for measuring the amount of deflection. If the measured force falls within the values given, the drive should be satisfactory. A measured force below the basic value indicates under-tensioning.
A new drive should be tensioned to the 1.25x value to allow for the normal drop in tension during the running-in period. After the drive has been running for 15–20 minutes, under load the tension should be checked and re-adjusted, if necessary.Troubleshooting
Small radial cracks on belt side and base
Generally caused by slippage due to insufficient belt tension, but excessive heat and/or chemical fumes can also cause the same problem.
Belt swelling or softening Caused by excessive contamination by oil, certain cutting fluids, water or rubber solvent.
Whip during running
Often caused by incorrect tensioning, particularly on long centre drives. If a slightly higher (or lower) tension does not cure the problem there may be a critical vibration frequency in the system which requires re-design or use of banded belts. Consult your local Authorised Distributor Technical Services.Pulleys
Pulley groove wear can cause rapid belt failure.
Check grooves for
Kami tidak hanya jual fenner v belt tension chart, namun juga menyediakan produk lain seperti jual conveyor belt
lainnya. Hubungi kami sekarang juga melalui tombol WhatsApp di bawah untuk informasi lengkap harga fenner v belt tension chart. Dapatkan juga penawaran menarik dari kami.PT. Sarana Teknik Indonesia